The Application / Certification Process
- Applicants fill out and submit the appropriate application. There are now 2 Levels of Certification: (1) Commitment Level (2) Full Certification.
- Once submitted VGTA will follow up to confirm or address needs / pictures / logos, etc.
- Confirmed partners will be announced via social media.
- Partners will be required to recertify every 2 years and report their progress.
- There will be options for on-site verification of green practices and assistance if desired by the applicants and higher levels of certification will be given for fully “verified” partners.
Hotels: $125 (Commitment Level); $195 (Fully-Certified)
Convention Center: $250 (Full only)
Conference Centers: $175 (Full only) or $300 total for a Hotel & Conference Center
B&B’s / Restaurants / Wineries / Breweries / Smaller Attractions: $50 (Commitment) & $75 (Full)
Larger Attractions: $95 (Commitment) & $175 (Fully Certified)
For Profit Events / Festivals: $95 (Full only)
Suppliers Registration: $125 (Full only)
Supporting Organizations Visitor Centers: $50 (Commitment) or $75 (Full)
Re-certification is required every 2 years so that we are sure that program commitments are maintained and progress is being made.